Wednesday, August 30, 2006

OMG!!!! I'M GOING TO MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sucks a little but I'll be okay later....

I HAVE A DEPOSITION AT 10:00 TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

You are thinking, "So what?"

I HAVE to leave for downtown Baltimore by like 7:45, 8:00 at the latest...

DAVID DOESN'T GET ON THE BUS UNTIL 8:19!!!!!!!!

My office manager tried so hard to find something for me that wouldn't start until at least 11:00 so that I could be here, but her hands were tied. She is giving me Friday off in exchange... so I'll have to get all the good "Getting on the Bus" footage on the 2nd day of school. Not as monumental as a FIRST, but it will be close enough. I'll be able to get him ready though and make him pose out in front of the house in his backpack though! he he he I'll post those tomorrow afternoon!

In the meantime....

DAVID STARTS SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACK!!!!!!!!

I want to thank those of you who keep putting up with my mental disturbance this week and even offer me some comfort! Love you all! I'll try not to go crazy like this too often. Wait a minute...who am I kidding?? I'm always crazy like this!

*hugs*

2 comments:

Satrina said...

Sorry for being behind on keeping up with the blogs for the past couple of weeks, but I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for those backpack photos! I feel your disappointment about work, but on the bright side, you'll still get to see him in the morning and make sure he gets off to a good start, and that's the important part. The bus will be there again the next day... and on all subsequent school days for the next eleven years ;-)

Big hugs to both of you!

yoko said...

i'm not really behind...just behind on posting. you know me!

yes, friday won't be as monumental as the first, but hey, in the grand scheme of things, when you scrap the event little D might not really remember, ya know? and how cool is it that you got THE backpack so you can have it in the photos? i can't wait until you post them!

i hope that you are done with your depo as i type this. :)

such a milestone for you and for David, too! and i'm sure he's thrilled that he'll be able to share his new experiences with you. "mommy, mommy, guess what happened in school today?..."

love you both!