Friday, August 25, 2006

8-25 Random Acts of Cuteness...

While at McDonald's in Maclean, VA:

Sammy: (Opening up her Sausage McMuffin with Egg) "Mommy!!! I've got an EGGBURGER!"
-----------------------------
At Harbor Freight:

Tired Sammy: Mommy my legs are tired!
Me: Just hang in there, we are only getting one thing.
Sammy: (trying to crawl under my shirt)
Me: What are you doing??!!!
Sammy: (in a frustrated tone) I'm going back in your tummy so I don't have to walk!
----------------------------
Sometimes I don't always want to share something I'm drinking or eating with the kids (because I'm terribly unhealthy!) and so I use the word "caca" now and then. If you are not familiar, "caca" is kind of Mexican slang for poop.

David: Mommy, what's in that cup?
Me: Nothing
David: What's it taste like?
Me: Like Caca!
David: Mmmm, I like Caca!!!!!!! Caca tastes good! Can I have some?

Next time I should say it tastes like carrots.
------------------------------
David: (Let's out a burp) Excuse me! Did you feel the burp, Baby?
Sam: Yes!

1 comment:

yoko said...

cute rac's! :)