Monday, August 28, 2006

Keep your bottom on the bottom...

You have no idea how ready I was to burst into tears today as David and I sat side by side on a school bus hearing about the rules and getting ready for a sample ride. Luckily, after we got off the bus, I got to talking with another mom in our classroom, and she was ready to cry too!

Here is my big boy holding his school T-shirt!


We met David's teacher, where we did a few activities, got lots of paperwork, and looked around at all the wonderful things to do in class.

Next we took a short ride around the block on the bus, where we also learned Rule #1: "Keep your bottom on the bottom and your back on the back". David won't reapeat it with me though!

After the bus ride, we returned to the multi-purpose room where David got a T-shirt to wear for T-shirt day, and a snack. We got to know one of his classmates a little better there too.

He starts on Thursday! Yep, gets on a big yellow bus and no longer needs his mommy!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I have lots of other things to blog about from the past week or so...be back soon!

No comments: