Saturday, August 12, 2006

McFriends



She's gorgeous and she makes me smile! She's thousands of miles away, but still spends time chatting with me and I feel like I'm sitting right in her living room laughing it up! When we're together, I'm never afraid to be myself. She's generous and sweet and talented! Check out her shop at Etsy for some beautiful handmade cards! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5521

Thanks for sending me this picture, "Duckie"! You're the best, and I'm so glad we're friends!

Love ya!

(picture by R. Kirihara)

5 comments:

yoko said...

roflmao! gorgeous?!?!?!?!? are you sure????? hee hee hee. i know you touched it up a bit, BUT - do you think the hubs took the picture specifically at that angle so that Ronald's hand would be over yours/our heads?

you're totally welcome for the picture! and thank you so much for the Etsy plug. :)

awwww....thanks for your sweet comments! i'm never afraid to be myself with you either, and am so glad that we're friends, too! i think we complement each other well!

love ya! *hugs*

Zonnestraaltje said...

I didn't touch it up! I just added some lines and cropped out my big shoulder! LOL!

Yes, you are gorgeous!

I thought Ronald was really funny!

Everything I said is 500% true!!! GTOV 2009 BABY!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!

yoko said...

well, that's what i meant with the touched up picture - that you added the lines so we "radiate"!

yeah, gotta admit that Ronald makes me laugh too. :)

Zonnestraaltje said...

There's a billboard locally with Ronald McDonald and it says, "Come Play with Me!"

I know it means the play area at that particular McDonald's, but sometimes Ronald makes me wonder! ha ha ha

yoko said...

you know, we just have very sick minds!

ha ha ha!

love ya!