Thursday, April 28, 2005

Knitting Contest Update...

Well, we have one winner so far! Sillyduckie guessed that I was making a sweater!

Currently there are two entries for Prize Number Two.... the completion date! Sillyduckie has guessed August 18, 2005, and Satrina has guessed September 29th. I'm going to guess she means 2005...but since there's no year, I'm safe if I finish 9/29/06, right? he he he

Thanks guys! As soon as I get some extra torch time, I'll post pictures of what the two prizes are.

4 comments:

yoko said...

woo hoo! i got part 1 right! can't wait to see what i won!

happy, happy, joy, joy!

Satrina said...

Definitely 2005! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi R! You're kids are as cute as ever!! I love all the stuff you've got going on in your blog. Can I enter the contest too? Based on T's comments, I'm going to say July 21, 2005. When the kids are outside playing, you can hang out in the shade w/ one eye on them and the other on your knitting! Never mind if the sweater has only one arm, if you're done, you're done! :)

Zonnestraaltje said...

Hey, C!!! Nice of you to drop by!! Thanks for the compliments on my little munchkins! Of course you can join in on the contest. I need plenty of dates to aim for. Hopefully I'll come close to one of them!