Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm new at this, but oh well!

Well, I didn't think I would ever be part of the "Blog Scene", but here I am. I blame Yoko for this because I couldn't leave comments on her blog without signing up...so I figured, "Oh well, might as well have another spot on the web that I probably won't keep up to date!" ha ha ha

Actually, this may be a good thing. I keep a regular journal here at home...actually, I have several journals going at once. I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in my ramblings, but I may as well leave them out here for everyone to see. So welcome to my very first blog. Leave me a comment so I'll feel special. Thanks!

2 comments:

yoko said...

hey there!! so you blame me, huh? i never thought i'd be into the blog scene either, but i think it will help me on my "mission" you know? and you can help keep me motivated! =)

Zonnestraaltje said...

Awww...thanks! I feel better now! Actually... this whole thing has been pretty fun. I mean... I could just keep my websites more up to date, but this just seems so much easier at time. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I signed up! ha ha ha Thanks, Yoko, you are terrific!