Tuesday, April 26, 2005

From humble beginnings...



Here is a project I have been working on for about a week or so. I need your help to keep it from becoming another UFP - "UnFinished Project". In order to do that, I thought I would make it a contest!

*CONTEST!! WIN A PRIZE!*

Two prizes will be awarded! 1. What am I making? - First person to guess correctly wins a prize. 2. When will I finish it? - Whoever guesses the closest date to when I actually complete this project wins a prize!

I will reveal the prizes when the contest is over. The contest isn't over until I finish this darn thing! LOL! Thanks for helping and good luck!

3 comments:

yoko said...

let's see - what are you making? i will venture to say either a poncho or sweater, to be completed on August 18. 2005.

Zonnestraaltje said...

DING! DING! DING! Duckie wins the first part on guessing what I'm making. It's my very first sweater. I found a pattern that didn't look too involved, and I'm just taking it one step at a time. Yay!!! I know what the prize will be, but I have to make it first!

And we have our first guess at Part 2 - the completion date! Let's see if I can come close to August 18th. Whoa...August 18th of this year! You have a lot of faith in me apparently! LOL!

Where's Satrina? She needs to guess too!

Satrina said...

Oh, no! I know nothing about knitting or how long it takes. What pretty colors in that yarn, though, and it looks like you've made quite a bit of progress already!

However: Factoring in first-project excitement, wind speed, and earth rotation, I will say September 29, because summer is coming up and the kids are going to want to be outside more :-)