Monday, April 25, 2005

Bead bazaar...what a weekend!

This weekend was the Bead Bazaar down in New Carrollton, MD. I was given the opportunity to share a spot with ten other glass bead makers, which are fellow members of the Mid-Atlantic Society of Glass Beadmakers. I was a little nervous at first because I was not sure who I would be spending two days with, or what their personalities were like. I must say though, that everyone was fantastic, very fun to talk to, and we had a great time! I was sad to say good-bye to them on Sunday evening. It was quite a learning experience, and I am looking foward to future events with them. Below are two pictures. One is of my display area, and the second one is of me looking goofy on Sunday. I did sell a few beads. I'm always so excited when my beads find a new home. I imagine what new and fun creations they will be a part of. Unfortunately I also spent some of my money at the show...but I kept my head together most of the time! I have a necklace in mind that I would like to make. We'll see how that goes. I'm the Queen of Unfinished Projects!

1 comment:

yoko said...

cool beans! you were at a bead bazaar! i guess i should have written cool beads! but you know i dig your stuff already!