Friday, April 15, 2005

The Chrildren's Garden at Hershey Gardens - Hershey, PA - April 11, 2005



Just a captured moment I thought I would share. No need for words on this one, I believe.

(Okay...changed my mind...do need a comment here. Looks can be deceiving, and a photo can influence your memory too. What appears to be an innocent moment of sibling love is the opposite. In fact, my memory of the actual moment was suddenly jogged when I looked at the published result. David and Samantha were actually having a mini battle over who was going to sit in this spot, and I just happened to click the camera at the right moment before the fur started flying. Oh well, it's still just as cute. he he)

2 comments:

Satrina said...

That is a great photo... and a great story to go with it :-)

T

yoko said...

i think you caught the photo just in time! it's a sweet picture though, and if you hadn't mentioned the story it would be forever solidified as a "sweet sibling" picture!