Monday, April 25, 2005

Greetings from HoJo...

You would think it is a mother's dream to be away from her husband and kids for the weekend. I checked in at Howard Johnson's Express on Saturday night. Opening that door and walking into a dark empty room was not so fun though. I sat on one of the two big beds and looked around. I really wasn't so sure what to do by myself. So I ventured out in search for food. I ended up doing a little shopping and wandering around a supermarket. Eventually I had to go back to the empty room. I made it through the night, but it just wasn't the same without the sound of kids jumping on the bed and Keith yelling at them to stop. How pathetic, right? I really do need those three... I can't explain it...but it just isn't the same when we aren't together.

No comments: