Friday, June 03, 2005

FINALLY!!

Okay... I procrastinated in posting this long enough! Here is the SWEATER, complete with (unintentional) bell-bottom sleeves!!!!!



TAAAAAAAAADAAAAAA!!!

(I still have to do something about the dead-end strings, but I'll get to that soon! he he)

I probably should have continued on the body more to make it longer, but I was a little impatient. Here's a close-up of the flower embellishment I put at the neckline. It has some fun triangular beads crocheted into it.



I just want to thank you guys for cheering me on! I'm ready for the next disaster....errr, project. LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes totally lame project as usual!!!!
Ha HA HA

Zonnestraaltje said...

Shut up, Keith!!!

Anonymous said...

Its great! I love the flared sleeves and the little flower. They give it a flowerchild flavor.

And yeah, shut up Keith! ;)

Satrina said...

Congratulations on finishing your first knitting project! I agree with otomayim... the flared sleeves are cute. Serendipity at work!