Saturday, July 22, 2006

Spoke too Soon!

Is friggin' Mercury out of retrograde yet????
(I'll blame it on that for now! Don't want to say it's just my karma)

So Friday I thought would be normal, right.... ha! The cable internet service was out all day into this afternoon (Saturday)...meaning no phone, no internet... nada! Meaning I also couldn't e-mail work in on Friday. As a result of not getting in one job, the firm owner has me "grounded" on Monday. So I get Monday off for bad behavior.

Later Friday evening we had a bachelorette dinner for Jennifer, who is getting married next week. Well, guess what...forgot my stinking camera at home! Then something else extremely humiliating happened to me later that I will not speak of. We had fun, but on the way home, I
just wanted to cry and cry.

Then on Route 116.....on my way home at 1:00 a.m. ... (Don't worry, I don't drink alcohol..don't like the taste) I knew I would be passing the site where our cousin Brandy was killed. There is a cross on the side of the road for her. I couldn't stop thinking about what she might be like today and if she would have enjoyed making beads with me. I remember her visiting her aunt across the street from us...she'd always wave. Such a cute girl. She's been gone about three years now almost... I think she would be turning 18 this year. Not sure. Anyway...I passed by her cross very slowly and whispered some words to her.

I hope next week is less freaky.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

1 comment:

yoko said...

i hope that next week is less freaky, too. but honestly, what else can happen? ;)