Monday, July 24, 2006

Shame on you, Mr. Bento!!!

Remember when Satrina posted about bento and how cute some people have been making them??? (Click on "Blahg" in my friend's blog links to the side here ----> ) Well, I bookmarked Cooking Cute so I can occasionally look in on more cute creations...

Well....WTF is this?????? http://mmmbento.livejournal.com/27548.html
NOT CUTE!!!!! NOT CUTE AT ALL!!!
What's with the second picture where we see the cute little chickie egg floating upside down in the noodles????? I'm completely traumatized now!!!!! I don't think I can look at another bento again!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

yoko said...

you poor thing! are you traumatized?

don't think about it...just think about the fab weekend that will happen in a few years time!

Satrina said...

Poor chickie! I guess the cute bento industry has a dark underbelly, and he just couldn't take the pressure? :-(