Sunday, May 08, 2005

Stop the world, I want to get off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, seriously, stop that spinning!! I don't know what they do to lubricate the "World Twirl" at Sesame Place, but man, can those cups spin!!! First Sammie gets in...then me...then David...and finally, Keith...hold on to your lunch because when Keith gets in, he has this evil grin on his face... a menacing kind of look. "I'm going to be sick," I think to myself. He can't spin the tea cups at Disneyland like he can spin this ride. Before you know it, we're going a million miles an hour. Rather than think about how badly my head is pounding, I decided to whip out the camera. Here is Sammie and David trying to hold on too... Obviously they were having so much more fun than I was! (Oh yeah, and Evil Twirlmaster Keith too)

1 comment:

yoko said...

great pics! love how your camera stayed focued on the subject and not the background! aaaaah, i still need to work on my photography! i got a new SLR (film) camera that i love, but still getting the hang of. but from what few pictures i've taken there's a few that came out really good! so i just need to hone my skills a bit more.

love that picture of D & S! too cute! and the picture of K is great, too! :)

i don't envy you being in the cup, though! it's a sign of age, i'm sure...but even the teacups at DL do me in sometimes!