Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ah, choices, choices....

I haven't announced it officially yet, but the sweater has been done for about a week now. YAY! Actually...it's not quite done yet because there are still strings hanging, but I'm calling it done. I will get my act together soon and get an official post about it up.

In the meantime, Congratulations to Otomayim! You came closest with the finish date! I need you and sillyduckie to make a choice now....

Below are colors of embroidery floss. I'm going to use this to make the bracelets. Please choose either one solid color, or any color combination you like for your bracelets!


.

The colors are, from left to right, Silver, White, Lemon Yellow, Sun Yellow, Mustard Yellow, Orange, Red, Orange-Brown, Magenta, Watermelon Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Baby Girl Pink, Lavender, Purple, Lime Green, Grass Green, Turquoise, Royal Blue, and Black.

Like I said, choose a solid color, or any combination of colors you choose. Congrats!!

2 comments:

yoko said...

lime green, lime green! =P

how do you think the lime green & lavender would work as a combo? hmmm....maybe i should just stick to the lime green...

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, I won something! [I'm doin' a little dance in my chair] I'm going for a 'girlie' combo - magenta, watermelon, and bubblegum.

Thank you R!