Thursday, May 26, 2005

If at first you don't succeed...

Well I gave it a try, sillyduckie! You asked if I could make a sandal bead without the hole. It took me about 45 minutes at least, when to make a regular one takes me 10! Sheesh! I need some serious practice.



I'm not too impressed with how this first attempt came out. It is not very smooth, and I forgot the flower on the straps. Very primative! If you don't mind waiting a little bit longer, I'd like to try this again and hopefully, with practice, will get it to turn out the way I had hoped. I plan to work on it again this weekend. On the up side though, there's no hole to clean out afterwards, so that kind of makes up for the extra time it takes to make. he he

1 comment:

yoko said...

thanks R! it looks great! but if it's really too difficult, i can still use the ones you make with the hole in it. =)