Monday, December 18, 2006

You've Got Mail!

Saturday brought two packages, and this post is just to let the senders know that I got them!

First... a box from Amazon. The sender is secret, and I don't want to open it until Christmas, but just wanted whoever sent this package to know it arrived safely and thank you very much!!!! I can't wait to see what it is! That was very sweet of you, and I'll post more when it's actually open on Christmas! THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!



Second... another box came Saturday. This time I do know the sender, and she will know who she is too. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! That was really, really, really generous of you. I picked up the box and Lightning McQueen was talking to me! LOL! Again...presents will be saved for Christmas morning, and I'll report back then, but in the meantime, it arrived safely! THANK YOU SO MUCH, SANTA!!!

No comments: