Monday, December 18, 2006

A Visit to Frog Hollow

We went to Maryanne's for our Christmas tree again this year. We got to see a chicken on a nest who laid two eggs and left a feather! We picked out a beautiful little tree (still undecorated), talked with the fabulous Rudy Patootie who is recovering from a scary incident with a trap, and had fun picking out gourds. Maryanne is the absolute best, and I wish I could just move into her house. LOL!

Here are just some highlight photos. Now if I could just get that tree decorated!

2 comments:

Satrina said...

Is that the tree you chose in the middle? I love its chubby little shape :-D

And squee! Chickens! One of these days, I'm gonna get me some hens, coz their poop can be composted and my soil needs the eggshells.

Can you see where my priorities are? ;-) LOL!

Zonnestraaltje said...

Yes, that's our tree in the middle! Keith sawed it down for us. It's of the "concolor" variety and smells like citrus. It's short and round...which we loved. I'll try to decorate it BEFORE Christmas! LOL

Sven is the rooster, he's on the right. Her chickens just roam free on the property and go back in their area at night for lockdown! ha ha ha It's really a whimsical place she has there.