Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm broken again and Random Acts of Cuteness

Man, getting older is not easy! I'm going to be 32 this January, and I'm ready to just lay down and give it all up. Well, remember a year ago last November when I had the problem with my sciatic nerve? It's back with a vengeance! So this time it's unbearable though, and I decided I better bite the bullet and go see the orthopedic surgeon. So I did, and got sent right away for an MRI. We'll found out on Friday just how bad it is, but the word "herniated" was in that conversation, and I'm hoping it won't really be a herniated disk.

Anyway..........on to some random cuteness

-----------------------------------------
Overheard while David and Samantha were fighting in the other room:

David: "Santa Claus!!!!!! Samantha is being a bad girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------
Samantha looking concerned and worried says: "Mommy! I can feel my heart here (touching chest) and over here (touching more to the left). Do I have two hearts???

-----------------------------------------

David on floor talking to himself says, "I'm just here by myself with no friends. (Spots the inflatable Strawberry Shortcake balloon doll thingy deflated on the floor) I'll blow up a friend to play with!"

Ah, his first inflatable doll experience! LOL!

No comments: