Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year?

Well, Christmas didn't feel much like Christmas, and it's already long gone it seems... and 2007 is just a skip away. I'm hoping that 2007 will bring some brighter days, but so far it is not looking so promising! Yikes!

The four of us are getting on an airplane tomorrow to Long Beach... going to try to mix the good with the sad. We picked out funeral clothes today... a pretty little dress for Samantha and a nice pair of black pants for David. There's packing to do and work I need to get done...but I just feel like a slug.

Sorry for the melancholy post, but I really meant to wish you all a very Happy New Year and a great 2007. Don't give up on me yet for the Christmas cards...they will go out! I promise!!!! Be back in a week!

**HUGS**

No comments: