Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gem Miner's Jubilee...

What a fantastic weekend! Four of us Susquehanna Sizzlers spent three days up in Lebanon, PA selling beads, laughing up a storm, and telling people about how addicted we are to fire!

Here I am looking pretty geeky with my beads. (Man, I really need to do something with that crazy hair!)



We had one table set up for our beads, which didn't seem like enough with all the cool beads that Ann brought, but we filled the space up nicely. To the side of us we had another table set up with a Hot Head torch so we could demonstrate bead making. Fire really attracts a lot of people! It was fun to explain the process to people, and by Day 3, I was taking requests! I made a roller skate for one person. That was an interesting experiment!

Here is Maryanne showing off:


We plan to be here again next year...bigger and better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute and happy! Great picture!