Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Welcome, 2008!!!

Happy New Year, dear friends!!!

I have seen this pattern so many times, and this year I plan to defeat it. Each day I say, "Wow, I can't believe it's already "x" o'clock." Each week I say, "I can't believe it's already ____day." Each month I say, "I can't believe it's already ____." And you guessed it...each year I say, "I can't believe it's 200_! Where did the year go?" It made me realize that I either wasn't paying attention, or I wasn't doing anything that I felt left me with anything to show for it.

So my motto for 2008 is "No Excuses!" I'm not going to let time just pass me by. I'm going to just do what needs to be done. I'm not going to make a list either of what needs to be done because there is so much, and it changes each day. I will just think it and do it.

So HAPPY 2008!!! I wish everybody lots of love and success this year!

1 comment:

yoko said...

that is a wonderful motto, one i need to employ for this year as well!! surely!!

happy new year to you and your family....wishing you all the best for 2008!