Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My turn!

Well, I missed her first day of school because I had to be in Philadelphia very early in the morning. My in-laws tried to get a couple pictures but they captured part of a backpack in one picture and a pair of eyes in another picture. So on Friday we tried again....







Then there was the drama of Little Orphan Sammie in the afternoon...

her bus came early and nobody was there for her, so she was taken back to the office. When I picked her up, one pigtail had fallen out, her little dress was dirty, and she sobbed, "I don't like you leaving me alone on the bus!!!" Poor little thing! I promised we would not be late for the bus next time.

Today promises to be a better day for her on her third day of school!

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Awwww!Isn't that the worst feeling in the world? Don't you feel like a terrible parent?
You're not alone! Rob had no idea when to get off on his first day... They had to turn around and bring him back to his stop.
What a horrible feeling, sending your little treasure off in the big yellow bus and not getting them back!

yoko said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

she looks SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! :)