Saturday, September 29, 2007

Catching up...

Hi out there! Just wanted to post a couple pictures, though lately I have taken so many more, but I'm just not feeling well, which adds to my disorganization...

But here is my little soccer hooligan! He got to be goalie this morning in the first quarter!



He was so excited... this "action" picture I snapped of him...he was not trying to keep a ball out, he was just jumping up and down with excitement for being chosen as goalie this quarter! ha ha ha

We went to the York Fair a couple of weekends ago. They added these new things in kiddie land...the big picture boards you stick your face in depicting different clown scenes...

Kissy Clown:



and then this one is kind of creepy...the sign reads, "Stay with your parents"... or what, a creepy clown will chop off your head and put it on a plate??? Real child friendly there!!! (I hate clowns!!)




Hope all is well with you! Hugs from us here in Crazy Town!

No comments: