Saturday, September 08, 2007

FUTBOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Make sure you read that title with a heavy Mexican accent!)

Well, it's happened ....I'm a officially a soccer mom now... woo hoo. ha ha ha
It couldn't be helped... and it looks like the boy likes playing this game, so I'll just accept my fate! ha ha ha

Here is my little soccer dude! They all looked so cute out there with their oversized shirts and little legs going every which way! It was a fun morning at the park.

Have a great weekend!








Check out those shiny blue soccer shoes too! ha ha

1 comment:

yoko said...

hello soccer mom! :)

wow, it's been ages since i left a comment here.

he looks so great in his uniform! it makes me wish i was accessible on a saturday morning just to cheer him on. :)

wishing D and his team a great season!

"goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!"