Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Today's Favorites...

I thought it might be fun to start a kind of "Highlights of My Day" sort of thing. Here are my favorite moments or things of the day... What were yours???

1. An expert witness walked into the conference room with a huge shredded truck tire. The first thing I said was, "I hope I won't have to take home THAT exhibit!" He said, "Yeah, can you attach it to the transcript?" We both had a good laugh.

2. From the same depo this morning... what was supposed to be a 7 hour depo lasted only two and a half! YES!!!! Back on the road before holiday traffic!!

3. Had a sudden impulse on the drive home... Let's cut all this hair off!!! The wonderful stylist at the salon inside Wal-Mart did a wonderful job. I'm very happy with my new look... short and, can you believe it, STRAIGHT!!!!




4. The new "Turtle" Chex Mix... heaven in a bag!

5. When I walked into the living room to see Keith and David sitting side by side on the couch watching "Myth Busters". They looked so cute together.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL THE SWEET AND FANTASTIC PEOPLE I HAVE IN MY LIFE, THAT MEANS YOU! THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the hair! what a great inspiration!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH Rachel the new do makes your eyes sparkle more than ever! I love it! :o)
I hope you and yours had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Maryanne said...

Wow, Lady! I haven't been to your blog lately and am so glad to see you posting again!

Love the cut... You look great!

Satrina said...

As much as I envy your curls, I love the new look-- it's sleek and pretty :D