Sunday, November 06, 2005

"How do you mend....

A broken butt".... That's a BeeGee's song, isn't it?

"Tell me....
How do you mend a broken butt....
How do you keep your leg from going numb....
How do you stop, your butt from hurting...
So I can get stuff done...."

No? That isn't the way it goes? Could have fooled me!!!!

Leaving for California Tuesday at 6 a.m.
Still have 10 jobs on the 86 Board ... four of which were supposed to be done by tonight
No clothes packed
No carpets swept
No floors cleaned
Last minute laundry
Bill payments to organize, write out, and either send or click
A husband who needed to go to the ER last night for three hours with an eye ulceration
Two hour drive to Rockville, MD in morning for a depo that should hopefully only be two to three hours so I can get home and try to finish these chores....

and the most irritating pain while sitting!
Any other time, I'd be okay... I seem to really perform well at the end of a deadline....that last minute adrenaline that helps me kick into hyperdrive ....
but this sciatica is really kicking my butt.... literally! It's all I can focus on.

To those friends and family in LA.... see you soon!
To those in PA...see you when I return... especially my beady friends...I need some serious bead buddy therapy! Nothing but glass gossip and guacamole!

**hugs**

1 comment:

Satrina said...

Ouch, R... I'm sorry to hear that your butt's being bothersome! :( Hope Keith is OK, too. You know you guys are in my thoughts.

On a happier note, have a good trip out to L.A.! Give ole G-town my regards :)