Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rainy days and ponchos....

It's rainy out...and that makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. The cats are curled up on the bed...the kids are trying to busy themselves...there are droplets on my red roses...and I finished Sam's poncho!

I'm feeling better and had a full day of work yesterday. Slowly but surely!

Hope all is well with you out there! Here are some pictures!









The poncho was a snap...it's just two rectangles assembled in a certain way... and since it is Sammie-sized, it was a quick knit! I have already started a second one for her in pink and purple. If I feel brave, I'll try the full size version for myself, which is where I got the pattern. After my hurting my brain with math, I got it down to Sam's size. We'll see how energetic I am! ha ha ha

No comments: