Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I have.....

lots of great pictures from my mom's visit to share, BUT.....
on the day I took her back to the airport, I was making my way home when my whole body seized up with pain. I had to pull over at the rest stop and call for an ambulance to take me to the hospital. So since Tuesday the 31st, I've been in bed in excruciating pain. I'm waiting to get an epidural injection to see if that will calm the nerve down so I can use my left leg again.

So sorry I haven't posted lately. Hope everyone is well out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! No need to apologize. I hope the injection works and your nerve loses its NERVE... Hang in there!

Maryanne said...

Oh, Rachel! I was just popping in to see what's going on. Sure hope everything is okay by now.
Be sure to post as soon as you are feeling better - or call! Love ya, Darlin'