Saturday, August 11, 2007

Getting back to normal quickly!

I feared the dreaded epidural steroid injection....even as I was on my tummy with my underpants pulled half way down my big brown butt, I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing.... but let me tell you, I am so happy to now be back to 85 percent of normal again!

I can stand! I can walk! I can sit! I can ride in a car! I am feeling better!

Now, I still need a little help from some heavy meds, but not like I did earlier in the week. I am getting back in the saddle on Monday by venturing out on a deposition. I'm taking it easy, but I NEED to get back to work.

Thanks to you sweet friends that popped in and saw my post and wished me some healing words. It means so much to me that you care about me, and I'm thankful for having you in my life. Love you guys!!!!

Pictures from vacation while my mom was out to come soon because there are some funny ones. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: