Thursday, March 08, 2007

You know that saying...

I believe it goes, "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger." I have spent many moments thinking that to myself, but I also realize I have spent many moments just "surviving". You know, I'll even learn the lessons I need to from these challenging moments in life, but have yet to be able to say that I always take what I've learned and applied it.

Some of this, I believe, is out of fear. Do I fear change? No, not much... what I fear is judgment. I hold myself back because I decide in my head that I'm going to fail anyway and get laughed at. Well, lately I have been taking it in baby steps. If I try to change everything at once, I will fall apart. I set myself up for failure that way.

So I'm challenging myself every day to make positive change, if even just a little bit.

I just wanted to say hello to you friends out there that I miss. You are so far away on the west coast, and I wish we could sit down for a good laugh together. I just wanted to wish you well today and send a smile your way!
*hugs*

2 comments:

Satrina said...

I know what you mean about change and baby steps. I want my change on demand, dammit!!

Thinking of you and K & the kids... *hugs*

Zonnestraaltje said...

Hey you!!! Thanks for stopping by! I miss you!!!