Sunday, January 21, 2007

This is 32


Tomorrow (Monday) will be my 32nd birthday.

Keith and I went to the Macaroni Grill for a lovely lunch...and to our surprise when we came back out, it was SNOWING!!!



I got on the phone right away to David to see if it was snowing in York too! He was soooooooooooo excited! He's been wishing for snow for weeks now! He just sounded so cute!

I don't have any profound reflections on turning 32. It's a boring number, and the new year got off to a crappy start... so let's just see what I can make out of 2007. I can say that I'm hopeful and looking forward to some good changes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDDAY R!!!

love,
c

Zonnestraaltje said...

Thank you! Thank you! Sorry we didn't get to see you when we were out there. :(

Satrina said...

Add my second to those birthday wishes... thirty-two looks great on you, R :-) Hope you had fun on your special day!

Maryanne said...

I can't believe I missed reading and so missed wishing you a happy birthday!!!
32? You're just a baby. Lots of good years ahead, Baby!