Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm so fawnd of you!

Or we could also call this, "When Bambina Meets Bambi". LOL!

(Okay, I'm cheesy! I don't care!)

We went to the York Fair yesterday for Pre-School Pals day. The ride arm bands were good until 4:00.... at 3:00 the sky opened up and disappointed hundreds of little kids. :(

We took refuge in the buildings...and later on in the deer feeding area. You can buy a cup of food for them or feed them with a bottle. They are so sweet! Friendly little things, they are soft and have such beautiful eyes with big eyelashes! Of course, they always have two tiny pigs that run around in there too for entertainment!

Here is Sammy with one of the cuties. I'll post more fair pictures soon. Since my camera got wet, I was having trouble with auto focus.

Happy Saturday!



(Click to enlarge)

2 comments:

Satrina said...

Oh, how sweet! I love the fair :-) S looks like such a girl in her pink shirt!

Zonnestraaltje said...

Yes, we do tend to dress Sammie in the pink a lot. Seems that is the most popular color for girls' shirts. I remember shopping at the Zoo for that Tai Shan shirt and it was either boy blue, bright red, boring white, or girl pink... in her size at least! Today she was wearing yellow though to make up for it! ha ha ha