Saturday, September 30, 2006

9/30 Random Acts of Cuteness

Sammie jumps in bed to snuggle:

Sammie: "Good morning, Mommy."
Me: "Good morning! Awwww, your my sweet little girl!"
Sammie: (Pats my shoulder with her head resting on me) "I like you because I had a booger in my nose."

--------------------------

David and Sammie sitting on recliner in living room:

Simultaneously: "We're watching NEMO and STITCH!!!"

--------------------------
Same place on recliner as Disney Channel plays video for new version of "Kiss the Girl" from Little Mermaid

David: "Eewwwww! Don't kiss the girl!!!!!"

--------------------------
After visiting cat in the living room one morning:

David: "Mommy! When I came in the front room, Stormy was sitting like people!"
(Apparently with her back against the couch)

--------------------------

I have updated my job spreadsheet and see that I have 12 depositions to get out the door. So this blog will be quiet for a little while. Check in on me on Wednesday for the new Scratcher updates!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Satrina said...

David: "Mommy! When I came in the front room, Stormy was sitting like people!"

LOL! I love it :-D