Monday, June 19, 2006

Tooth Watch 2006 Update

Well, today is June 19th, and the tooth is still holding tight... If your original guess has come and gone, don't fret! You can guess again...

Not only that... somehow all the attention the wiggly tooth was getting made the tooth right next to it jealous...AND IT'S LOOSE TOO NOW!!! These were David's first two teeth. He got them both first, and I guess the one would be lonely without the other, and they are going to be the first to go out...together!

So guess on the date for both teeth to fall out. The second one is much tighter than the first, but it is loose! I will offer two prizes now! Good luck! We'll keep you posted!


3 comments:

Satrina said...

Such cute little loose teeth! :-D

Since my first guess has come and gone, how about July 4rd for the second tooth? Looks like David's going to put the Tooth Fairy to hard work!

Keep on wigglin'!!!

Zonnestraaltje said...

I know, I'm going to have to -- I mean the Tooth Fairy is going to have to find two fun toys to put under David's pillow now when they fall out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel it looks like you are having ton's of fun with your new toy!
Tell David to wiggle both at the same time with his tongue :o)
I love your little toofie drawings!