Thursday, May 04, 2006

Broken Butt -- For Real This Time!

It's been a while, but I thought I would blog a bit. I will put pictures up when I can of the new retaining wall in our yard and the kids with their new bikes...but I have a problem right now....

I BROKE MY BUTT!!!

No, not sciatica this time.... I FRACTURED MY TAILBONE!!!

Yep...I can't sit... can't drive... and it hurts to use the potty. I'm also now the BUTT of many jokes. Ouchie.

So what did I do to break it? I slipped on the grass and fell on my a*s. Right then and there, I realized something didn't feel right. So I'm broken for the moment. Please send "get well" vibes in my direction. I could really use them!

**hugs**

5 comments:

Maryanne said...

Oh! Poor Baby... I hope you heal soon. From what I understand that's a pretty nasty injury. Hard to get a splint on that break, huh?

I saw you managed to cruise over and start trouble on my blog and wondered what was going on.

Glad to see you writing again, though. Takle care!

Maryanne said...

Duh! TAKE care.

Sandy said...

Owie....I know that hurts. Hope you get better soon. I imagine it's hard to do anything with a hurt butt. Hope you post more soon.

Satrina said...

Yow! Sorry to hear about your butt-- what a piece of luck. Sending lots of healing vibes your way... hope you feel better soon!

yoko said...

you poor thing you!

sorry to hear about your slip and fall...i'm sending along my healing vibes, too!

take care of yourself!!