Saturday, December 03, 2005

Happy Saturday!

Well, I survived the two expedite jobs and got them out within my goals! Now I'm trying to catch up the jobs that had to sit here and get crustier.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel... the glow of my torch...which sits here and stares at me...quietly begging me to please come and light it. I have new frit that I bought at BeadFest...untouched.... I have a cool new Zoozii press that I got from Maryanne in a trade.... untouched.... I have glass for a Round Robin project I need to make into beads... untouched... and I have some nice pinks and a few other lovely colors that I want to turn into lovely samples...untouched.....

Seven jobs remain on my 86 Board... all saying the same thing, "NO BEADS FOR YOU!"

Can you believe it's DECEMBER???????????????

No comments: