Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yes, I'm still here!

Just in case anyone was wondering.... I'm still here! **wave**!!! HI!

We are going to California November 8th... so I am keeping my nose to the grindstone for now. I am starting to get a little more adjusted now. The new workload is still kicking my butt, but I'm starting to kick it back! hahaha Hopefully soon I will be the one doing all the kicking, and it will just reply, "Yes, ma'am, where shall I file myself?"

One thing I must say though... I know I did the right thing.

Miss ya!

**hugs**

By the way... my sanity is still intact... and I owe it all to www.stuffonmycat.com . Man... nothing like a pointy bra on a pissed off looking cat to make you forget about the stress of deadlines!

2 comments:

Satrina said...

Woohoo! Glad to hear that you're getting in synch with the new job. How exciting!

I am going through page after page of stuffonmycat.com as I type this... LOL!

Zonnestraaltje said...

Isn't stuff-on-my-cat great? I may have to break down and by a T-shirt! Much cheaper than a massage or any other kind of therapy! The kids and I are always in tears after paging through that blog!