Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Slow posting...but finally some pictures!

This is how slow I am... Presenting pictures from "A Day Out with Thomas the Train". We went to Strasburg Railroad for this very special event... like back in September! Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day out with Jen, Scott, and Paden:


David, Paden, and Sammie doing the "Shake your Booty" dance.


Pre-schoolers and chocolate ice cream.... great combo!


Jen shows off her butt, while Scott shows off his muscle. The rest of the kids are on there too, but all you can see is Jen's enormous butt! (ha! ha! She'll kill me for that one!)


From the inside of the caboose on our ride on Thomas!



Tada! And here is Thomas! Larger than life!


Tattoo Trio....


Thomas in action...


Me and my munchkins on the train to Paradise, PA


Scott, Jenn, and Paden... they make a cute family.
Scott was brave and got a tattoo put on his cheek.


"Hey, Paden! I have a present for you!"

No comments: