Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...


Above: Mom, Samantha and David

As I write this, my mommy is sitting on a plane! We miss her already. It seems that two weeks came and went so fast. David kept making up excuses to get us to go back to the airport as we were on our way home. He said, "Mommy, I just remembered something! I left Invisible Pickle at the airport. Can we go back and get him?" I thought it was pretty cute.

Oh, who is Invisible Pickle, you may be wondering? Well, remember back in 1992 or 1993 there was a song by King Missile called "Detachable P*nis"?? Well, one day I think I tickled David or something and he said, "Who did that?" To the tune of Detachable P*nis, I said in a deep voice, "Invisible Pickle!" So it has been a joke around here ever since. If something weird happens, Invisible Pickle did it.

Anyway... Mom is on her way back to California, and maybe things will get back to normal around here...whatever that is! The new firm is keeping me busy already, and there are still kinks to work out with that until I get onto their software. I am making the production manager want to pull her hair out. I believe within a few weeks we will get some sort of rythm going here again. Take care, everyone! Hugs from Pennsylvania!

1 comment:

Satrina said...

I love the story of Invisible Pickle :-)

*hugs back*