Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sweet relief....

I've been grumpy the past couple weeks... mostly because I have been wanting to poke my eyes out with a stick!!! I've been getting these episodes of allergies. Aaagh, they have been driving me nuts! I rub and rub....itch and itch... and rub some more... It has been debilitating! It keeps me from editing my depositions... Actually...it keeps me from doing anything more than scream and rub my face. Remember that scene from Pulp Fiction when Uma snorts the heroine thinking it's cocaine... and she starts rubbing her nose and her eyes roll back in her head??? Well... I felt like a junkie rubbing my nose and eyes like crazy...It was like a bug crawled up there that I couldn't get out...and the burning!!! Oh, and if your name is David or Samantha... you dare not start any sentence off with, "Mommy..." while I'm going through one of these fits.



Samantha came in with her Bathtime Betsy doll and said, "Here, Mommy, this make you feel better," and squeezed the doll's tummy to play her goofy little song. I have to admit...it did make me smile...but not enough to make this burning go away. I broke down and called my doctor begging for mercy...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... sweet relief!!! Life is good again! Thank you, Alcon!!!!

No comments: