Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day

Hi out there!

Sunday the 17th found us celebrating Father's Day at Hershey Park this year with Jen, Scott, and Paden. The weather was beautiful!!

They have a new water area in the middle of the park now.

It looks like fun, but it is kind of overwhelming! This is just one section. I started out not getting wet, but trying to capture the others on camera... very difficult because it was hard to find the right places to stand and not get wet. I waited and waited for Sammie and Keith to come down one of the big slides, only to see them get to the top and be turned away... Sammie was too small. So I finally put the camera away and was going to join them, but heck if I could find them in that maze! I had more water fights in there with other people's children in my quest to find my group. When I finally got to the top, I looked out towards the entrance and saw them all walking out and looking around for me! So I climbed back down after all that! ha ha ha

We got a little dried off and headed for the car for a picnic lunch... Not only was it Father's Day, but our 7th Anniversary. Here we are:

Seven years...can you believe that? The last couple years have just flown by! (Don't pick on my hair -- It is after being soaked and I can't do a thing with it! But look at those teeth!!! (I still am so happy with my teeth! he he))


I call this one, "Mommy, why do I have to stand with the giant poop?"

Paden, David, and Samantha enjoy a fast ride...


Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil...

The amazing part is that we got all three of them to cooperate at the same time! ha ha ha This was taken on the monorail around the park.

Giant Animal Orgy...


Then we got the most laughs when we came across the Boogie Bodies stand! Ah, green-screen technology at it's finest! ha ha ha
Here Paden and Samantha get ready for their video shoot. David said it looked embarrassing and that he didn't want to be a "Bobble Head", so he didn't participate.

Here is the result of our silliness...

Oh, we're in trouble if Sammie grows up to have a body like that!!! ha ha ha

We had a wonderful day... a great start to summer!

Hope all is well with you! Miss ya!

1 comment:

Tina Sams said...

Wow - boogie ON women! You got my r-e-s-p-e-c-t.
Love the smile, Rachel. You look beautiful.