Saturday, November 25, 2006

Gobble gobble...and let the season begin!

Wow, Thanksgiving came and went in a blink! How does this keep happening?

The festivities got started on Tuesday when David had his special Thanksgiving Feast at school. I went to help out, which made it possible for me to also see their cute little performance. He has such adorable little classmates. They are all so sweet and happy. I think their teacher is to thank for that though. She is really kind and gentle with a great sense of humor. When they do something well, she says, "Kiss your brain!" She's just really a warm person, and David loves her! I am so happy that David's first year of school has been so positive. I have been getting great feedback on his performance both academically and socially, and it warmed my heart on Tuesday when I introduced myself to another mom and she said, "Oh, David! My son talks about him all the time!" (I assume she meant in a good way! LOL!) Seriously though, David is great at making friends, and I am just so happy that he is so happy.

Here is a picture of him up on stage with the other chiefs and pilgrims.



and here is the little cutie that David has a major crush on! He is such a little romancer! She looks more like she should be a California Girl....maybe that's why he likes her so much! He comes home and has something to say about her every day. He even made her a little heart ring out of Floam!


Thursday we had a nice dinner at Aunt Lynn's and just hung out...

Friday we went shopping.
Let the season begin now! Here they are with Santa Claus already!!!


Yep...December is breathing down our necks already! When we drove up after shopping, David squealed with delight. While we were gone, Daddy was busy, and we returned to the wonderful surprise of our house lit up with color. That made me so happy because I just can't describe how excited David and Sam were to see the sparkling lights of our house!



Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Satrina said...

Belated Happy Thanksgiving! Your house looks so festive! I don't blame David for squealing. It's good to hear that he's doing so well and having so much fun in school.

Did the kids tell you what they asked Santa for?