Saturday, November 18, 2006

11/17 Random Acts of Cuteness

Riding in the car:

Samantha: "Mommy! I want to hear Love Shark!"
(You know, that popular song by the B- 52's, "Love Shark, Baby!"

-------------
At BJ's (like Costco) membership service desk the kids were waiting there when along came this cute little boy that looked like David when he was little. I also thought he looked like my in-laws's neighbor Quentin. He was hugging Samantha when I heard his dad say, "Say hello to David and Samantha!" It was Quentin!!! He is the spitting image of David! Too funny! Later as we walked away Samantha said,
"I like Quentin, but he is having a bad hair day! His hair is not good today!"

--------------
David spent some birthday cash at Target and we promised Samantha something too. For 9.99 she got this little baby doll with all kinds of accessories. Later at home, she is talking about how she is going to be a good mommy. Its little hat came off and Samantha asked for help. I said, "If you are going to be the baby's mommy, you will have to take care of this yourself." She said, "Yeah, but I'm just a little mommy!"

No comments: