Sunday, October 29, 2006

Blustery days...

Brrrrrrr! The wind has been blowing -- leaves are swirling. In fact, it was so windy that a section of our new fence blew out, and I had to go outside several times to put it back together. Keith is out there now with the drill trying to keep the problematic section in place. So how windy is it? I looked up at the sky at one point and swore I saw the Wicked Witch on her broom cackling, "And your little dog, too!"

But yet I made the kids go up to Rocky Ridge yesterday to take some photos. It was gorgeous there! (A little scary though because apparently some hunting is allowed there too.) The kids smiled pretty, and I let them play for a while...it wasn't long though before they had enough of the cold and we piled back into the van, just three frozen bean burritos!



My girlie on the slide! Found another awesome Thumper shirt! It says, "Hip Hop, and ya don't stop!" (Can't live without Thumper!!)


and me and my Super David...


Halloween is coming!!!!! Be on the lookout for the usual pumpkin pictures and munchkins in costumes. I'll post them as soon as I can! Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
You, David and Samantha are so cute I could just squeeze all of you!
Please give David and Samantha hugs from me and then ask them to give you a hug for me since I can't be there to do it in person.

Zonnestraaltje said...

Faith!!!! Where have you been hiding?

I feel the need for an OCB night! Ann said maybe we can go to OCB in Mechanicsburg. Hopefully we will all get together for one soon!... me needs me some carrot cake! LOL! **hugs**

Satrina said...

Great photos! Samantha's shirt rawks :-)