Sunday, May 27, 2007

Catching Up Post...

Well, I've been away for a while, so I'm just combining it all here!

Some big stuff and some little stuff happened recently, and so I'll just show you!

I got a new smile! What do you think? (And apparently a hanger sticking out of my head!) Thursday the 24th meant new teeth for me... surprisingly minimal pain, but lots of healing to do yet. It's a horror show under those new teeth, let me tell ya!! ha ha ha



My lavender-colored roses are blooming...



I went to Philadelphia for three days for work:
LOVE sign



Waterfall at City Hall



This sign on the Amtrak on my way home struck me as funny... in case you need to escape quickly and are in an unusual circumstance?? he he he


Kids got some bubbles and we played in the yard:



David has just two more weeks of school, and then summer can officially begin!!!
What have you been up to? We miss you!
**Hugs from us all!**

No comments: